Effenmark, Efficiency Energy Market
The first step to optimize energy costs, is to know where and which quantity of energy is being consumed. Another important aspect, is to have the security that the energy billed by the energy trader is correct.
In order to monitor the energy consumption of your supply, we offer the CEM (Cloud Energy Manager) platform service, with which you can obtain:
- Hourly, daily, monthly and annual data of the active energy, reactive inductive, reactive capacitive energy, demanded powers, etc.
- Management of alarms by excess of power, reactive excesses, etc, via email, sms.
- Breakdown of your consumption by periods.
- Graphs of consumption and energy costs.
- Forecast the electric bill by obtaining the energy data through the direct connection with the meter of the supply, in order that our customers can have a forecast of payments and be able to verify that the invoice that will be present by the marketer is correct.
- Verification of the correct application of the contractual conditions.
- In case of discrepancy in the invoices, we handle the claim of the detected errors in the energy billing and folow up until closing the incidence.